Friday, May 27, 2011

Bits and pieces of poetry 30.03.2011

HAVE YOU NOTICED?

Have you noticed how blue the sky is
when you are in peace with yourself.

Have you noticed how bright the sun shines
when you feel the light in your heart.

Have you noticed how dark the clouds are
when you sink in your own despair.

Have you noticed the world full of enemies
when you can not make peace with you.

Have you noticed how hard everything comes
when you don´t follow the true calling.

Have you noticed the natural flow of life
when you are the one you´re meant to be.

Have you noticed that you can be everything,
your worst enemy or your dearest friend.

Have you noticed that there´s no reality
there´s only the meaning you give to it.

Have you noticed ...
... how easy it is to notice
Have you noticed ...
... how rarely we notice though.

TRUE SELF

There is this calling, this inner source.
Something which wants to take me along.

But i do not let it as i don´t know the way
"Just trust me, i know" it keeps calling along.

But it doesn´t make sense, like nothing at all.
Still, feel like falling apart when deciding to stay.

"I know why you´re here and what is your task"
How can it possibly, must be out of my mind.

"Yes, out your mind you´ll find your true self"
Ooo shit, what should i do or where to go,

"What is the worth of being, if you´re not even you?"
Anger and fear are lifting their heads.

What do you mean, what gives you the right.
"You try to make yourself something you´re not"

Can´t you see how hard i´ve been trying
to become who i am and do what i do

"But this is the thing. There´s no-one you need to become.
There´s nothing you have to do.

You are who you are.
The one you´ve always been.

You can never be less than you are meant to be.
You just need to let yourself keep up with you

Let yourself go, let go
Let yourself go, let go ..."

But how do I know what will happen to me?
How do you know where will i end up like that?
How do I know I´ll be alright?

"Well, do you know any of this by doing what your doing now?"
No but ...
"There is actually no BUT :)"


WHAT´S UP ?

What´s up with you my little friend?
Things are not the way you planned?
Really, it is nice to hear, so, all is back on track again?

You gotta be kidding me, seriously?
I mean, i thought you two were meant to be?
Grew apart, that´s what they all say.

Have you ever thought how it would be other way around?
Funny to even imagine, isn´t it?
I mean, two of you, growing towards each other,
until there´s no me and you, there´s only us.

No space for yourself, no topics to talk to
as all is one because you did not grow apart.
You see, you are laughing already, that´s good.

Please promise my friend, before making the move,
think at least twice as it´s so damn easy to break.
Break something which took you long time to build.

Also, there´s always the option for "renovation".
You replace this piece here and remove that stain there.
The same old good one but looks like brand new.

Option, of course it´s an option, i´m not kidding here.
Cammoon, let´s have a walk now and talk something light.
So, what´s up with you my little friend?

No-no, i don´t wanna hear what you argued about last night.
Light, i said, light.
Something which feels light to talk and to listen.
Light, i said, light.


KEEP ON GOING...

"Keep on going, go, go!" I tell to myself.
Holy Christ, I really don´t feel like.
But then what, what will you do?
I do not know, I don´t have a clue.

No comments: