Thursday, January 12, 2017

Let´s shoot for the moon ... :)

Hipstel Hostel


“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
― N. Vincent Peale
       
29.10  2.11.2016 as a tourist who "accidentally" happened to choose this hostel because it felt so very right since the first glance, that I didn´t even check any other places
And from 3.11.2016  today I´ve been part of Hipstel´s team (+visiting Estonia 2 times:)


"As you see, I like to take FAST DECISIONS ...and I also like to start fast. Well, I´ve already started," said Rafal today. And this is how we got started, taking it from here, giving the best we´ve got :) 



Any person and/or SME (Small/Medium Enterprise) who gets the point, sees the vision and starts wit this programme professionally, has unlimited opportunities to grow really big really fast.


And I have EVERY REASON to BELIEVE that our HIPSTEL TEAM will also play a key role in this process here in Polish market and probably in some other countries as well! 
 






No comments: